So a few days ago I was reading a post about a Kirsten some got on ebay. They had posted pics and I noticed that the Kirsten's eyes were different. Like one eye's pupil was smaller than the other. I thought "oh that must be silver eye." Well today I got my Molly out of the cabinet and looked at her eyes on a whim. And lo and behold, my 1993 PM Molly has the same affliction. Same eye and everything (her left eye). I searched for info about silver eye and someone had posted pics of it. Molly's eye doesn't look like the silver eye pic, it just looks like her one eye has a small black bead for a pupil and the other painted black or something (the pupil seems flat in comparison).

Is this the beginning of silver eye (I hope not) or is this something else that is common with the PM dolls?

Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated.